All 19 art Reviews

Misty likes it Misty likes it

yeah!! shake dem 14 year-old tittehs!!
damn... that was funny in my mind but it felt so wrong when i typed it

ttrop responds:

everyone i draw are all 18 no matter how young they look (it's cuz they are asians.)

Jiggle Jiggle

idk the jiggling looks too unnatural plus its really weird that her head is not moving like at all, i think you should've added shading to each frame to add depth to the images, and i suggest you try to learn more about anatomy, bone structures and how muscles move

Rennis5 responds:

I rotoscoped this from a GIF of real boobs jiggling so I dunno how this looks unnatural unless the motionless head is what's putting you off or maybe it needs some motion blur.
I was going to add shading to each layer but it seemed like a lot of effort for how simple this is, with my time frame that would have been an extra day or 2 of animating.
Thank you for your comments, i'll keep these in mind when I plan my next gif :D

Wind mythical type Tomamon Wind mythical type Tomamon

what is this? some sort of pokemon?

RikoriStorm responds:

No I have a series called Tomamon :)
Tomamon are peoples spirit monsters that they can turn into
I have started the official comic online!
you can read it here or on Deviantart
I also have a tumbler for Tomamon ^.^
If you have any further questions like
how do they transform? or can someone have more then one?
then feel free to ask me :)

To save you To save you

whoa.................. that's like some deep shit bro

IrinaEihwaz responds:

Thanks, bro!

Rock's Forgotten Embers Rock's Forgotten Embers

really nice work, but her ear look like its popping out, idk if its just me but it looks really weird and its really bothering me

Dat Hina Dat Hina

i know she's like 14 or whatever........... but dat ass tho!!!

Eggoraper Eggoraper

i'd say that's a pretty accurate depiction... totally looks like the real egoraptor

I'm Afraid I'm Afraid

whoa, that is some deep shit brother... well keep up the good work

O - Preview O - Preview

its honestly too small for me to judge, i didn't really recieved any training what-so-ever in drawing but as a hobbyist if you want to learn anatomy and human proportions, you should first try observing and sketch nude models, study the proportions, observe the muscle/bone/tendon/joints structures and study the form

Fubaka responds:

Well that's exactly what I did, so I guess I should just keep practicing.

Then again, this isn't supposed to be all that detailed. It is an animation still after all, and I just barely got done animating her falling to her knees. Maybe you'll like it more when you see the finished product.

the chief's son the chief's son

my dick is so confused right now....